Friday, August 26, 2016

Jobs In Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh


Jobs In Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

With Hyderabad Metro Rail, traffic hassles are a thing of the past. It saves time and offers a comfortable ride within no time.
At Rainbow Hospital, we believe that people are the DNA of our organization and each one brings a special worldview that contributes largely to high quality, focused and dedicated patient care, research and education for which we are renowned. Our strength lies in the diversity of our staff members who play an essential part in ensuring our continued excellence. We recognize the unique and valuable contribution of all our staff member and we believe that the commitment we make to our staff must extent beyond employment.
Individuals should have Masters degree with minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience of working with government departments or in collaboration with government departments and should have strong understanding of of the sectors listed above from the grass roots level in terms of proposal development, research, implementation, data analysis, project management and in preparation of reports and policy briefs.
The only reason I opted science was I loved mathematics and opted computer engineering branch as it required more logic than science. But As soon as I came in college , I realized I was not made to be an engineer. After 1st , my performance was not great and I ended up with 7 CGPA out of 10. Low jobs Hyderabad CGPA was due to lack of interest than lack of ability. In my 7th semester, due to a major accident, I missed some elite companies in placements likes of deloitte, future first. When I came back, participated in campus placements and I got offers from 3 IT MNCs due to result of mass recruiting.
>

and I don't think in future I will be a hardcoder, I always want to do an mba, I like to chat and interact with people of any field, I want a position where I interact with other people and create strategies and all.I am interesting in advertising,communication and hr management.please suggest me what should I for mba or learn the current technology and then switch.I am from a middle class family.

No comments:

Post a Comment